USAFE Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction - Rhein Main Rocket 1993

Go down

Introduction - Rhein Main Rocket 1993 Empty Introduction - Rhein Main Rocket 1993

Post  Rocket_78 Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm

A good friend of mine just told me about the website today. My name is Noah Taylor. I started at left tackle for the Rockets in 1993. During that year we won CSC honors and ultimately won the championship. I was very proud of my election to the all CSC 1st team during that year. Great memories... many of which I have captured... I think it's great that someone decided to put together for an area for those of us that played "for the love of the game" way back when. I wonder if any of my fellow teammates are members of this site. If so feel free to chime in! Someone from the team fount me on Facebook. His name is Terrell Thames and he played cornerback for us that year. I'll have to let him know about this site so we can increase the number by another one.

Interesting tidbit about me.. I just finished up my 3rd year as starting right guard for the semi-pro Pensacola Lightning. I just couldn't let it go..lol

Rocket_78

Back to top Go down