USAFE Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion

4 posters

Go down

Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion Empty Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion

Post  rcausey Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 am

Hello Community,

Recently, there has been several inquiries about the next USAFE Football Reunion on the web site.

I was in attendence during the 2009 Reunion in Las Vegas, NV. A group of ex-players and coaches on the Rhein Main Rockets mentioned sponsoring the next reunion possiblity in 2011. Mentioned was a couple of East Coast sites: Langley AFB, VA area and the Fort Walton Beach, FL area. Also mentioned was the possiblity of moving the date of the reunion to spring time or earlier in the summer instead of Labor Day weekend.

If anyone out there has any information pertaining to the next reunion please share it with the USAFE Football coummunity.

If I find out any news, I will keep you all posted via the web site and this forum.

All the Best,

Rob Causey
rcausey
rcausey

http://www.robcausey.com

Back to top Go down

Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion Empty Hello all from a new member

Post  Cortez Lawrence Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 pm

I have just joined the web site. From 1983-87 I was a coach with the Sembach Tigers and even got back to a couple of games in 88 and 89 while working for the State Department. I found the site by accident and just wanted to say hello to any Tigers or other CSC guys from that era. Recently I had an email from John Heppel who was a gutsy little players we had on the team. John was the the guy who was classically "de-pantsed" carrying the ball through the Rams line in the play-off game in 86 I believe. John was working as a disaster assistance employee for FEMA post-Katrina and saw my name on a certificate he got for completing one of our courses. Anyway, would love to hear from one and all, and perhaps make a trip to a future reunion! Cortez Lawrence

Cortez Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion Empty Hey Cortez!!

Post  jm3245 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 am

My name is Jim Bauman I played for Sembach during the 76 season. I had been permisive TDY to Wiesbaden in 74 and 75 to play ball..Nice to hear from a former Sembach coach!!
jm3245
jm3245

http://www.wfob.com

Back to top Go down

Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion Empty reunion

Post  Hahnhawk#60 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

So any word on the reunion as far as date and location? I am currently in San Antonio but am leaving in Oct and this is a great place for it especially since randolph actually tied in the cotton bowl years ago LOL

Hahnhawk#60

Back to top Go down

Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion Empty Re: Report from the USAFE Football Web Site - Next USAFE Football Reunion

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down